What is a business incubator?
A business incubator is a space that helps new and start-up companies to develop by providing services such as management training, mentoring and office space. Business incubators differ from research and technology parks in their dedication to start-up and early-stage companies.
What are the benefits of being part of a business incubator?
- On-site, business support, mentoring and training.
- Instant peer support and networking opportunities created with other small business owners and managers.
- Minimal start-up costs – many incubators offer competitive ‘rental’ rates, which assist with minimising costs so that you can focus more on developing your business rather than worrying about paying the next big bill.
- Depending on the centre, there is usually only a 1 month bond requirement.
- No long term lease required. Most incubators run on monthly terms, so that’s easy in and out.
- Access – most incubators allow 7-day x 24 hour access to tenants.
- Shared administration facilities and meeting / training rooms.
Would a business incubator suit me and my business?
Are you starting a new business? Have you outgrown your home office? Do you have a business plan? Do you want access to regular support, mentoring and networking? Do you want to avoid entering into a long-term commercial lease? If you answer yes to any of these questions then please contact us today on (08) 9240 1900.