Group Coaching For Women In Business
Cost: $125.00 incl GST
WA Business Assist’s ongoing coaching program consists of a 3 hour group coaching session, held once a month. Each meeting is a powerful brainstorming session with each participant having the opportunity to seek advice from the other business owners and the experienced certified coach, Annette.
You arrive with an agenda comprising of your challenges and new opportunities you are ready to capitalise on; and leave each session with a number of solutions and an action plan for implementation. Being a participant in one of these special groups is like having a team of personal trainers who will motivate you, provide feedback and support you to achieve superior results. It’s an amazing journey and at the end you will look back and be astounded at how much you have achieved.
- Have your very own team of experienced business owners and advisors supporting you
- Develop clarity on your challenges and develop an action plan for moving forward
- Learn problem-solving skills so that you can quickly and easily get to the root cause of problems
- Develop a powerful peer network to support you both during and beyond the program
- Learn, develop and implement solutions for your business and personal success
Annette Stanton is an Accredited International Life and Business Coach, the Author of The Power of Vision, an Inspirational Speaker and nominated for the Telstra Business Woman of the Year Award in 2013. With over 32 years experience working with successful, talented individuals and teams throughout Perth and Australasia, Annette specializes in coaching executives, business owners, corporate teams and individuals to clarify their vision, develop strong foundations and live with purposeful success.
Click here to see if you qualify for our Empower Your Business™ funded training initiative!