Filling Your Sales Pipeline – Database Management & Mining
- Are you drowning in data?
- Have you amassed followers on Facebook and Twitter?
- Do you have on-line subscribers to your newsletter and entries in your contests?
Yet does it appear that only a small percentage of these contacts are turning into buyers?
Well, let us show you how to turn this around and move your database into high quality leads for your sales team.
Database integration, management and mining may be your missing link. This seminar will show you how to segment and refine your contacts and learn more about them. Let us show you how to convert them into your ideal clients and build solid, long term customer relationships.
- Understanding the basics of successful data base management.
- How to build a quality database and proactive prospecting plan.
- Tips to help your sales team or researchers engage and connect with clients.
- Turn your followers into sales advocates for your business.
This seminar will be presented by WA Business Assist, a division of the long established and well recognised Business Enterprise Centre Stirling.
The specialist for this seminar is Jill Henry, a highly reputed and successful thought leader in the global tourism industry. With over 25 years of experience in the highly competitive convention sector, she is renowned for her creative and innovative approach to bidding and destination marketing. Jill’s passion lies in harnessing talent and bringing out the best in others. She is a sought after speaker and trainer and has presented international workshops in Europe, Africa, Asia, China, Japan and Malaysia.