Coaching for Success – Sundowner
PLEASE NOTE: This event has been cancelled.
Coaching has grown rapidly and has moved from a “nice to have” niche skill to one which is now considered essential in order to develop your staff and achieve business goals. This valuable and practical sundowner, presented by our coaches, is aimed at business owners who do not understand or have been exposed to the skills and benefits of coaching.
It will provide you with information and ideas to improve and sustain the performance of yourself and your staff through coaching. We will:
- explore the benefits of coaching
- outline coaching skills, frameworks and models
- highlight key skills and qualities that make up a successful coach
- debunk some common coaching myths
- provide some practical ideas on how to bring out the best in your people through coaching
- outline our key skills and strengths
The evening will be informal, allowing you to catch up over a beer and some pizza, and all for the low cost of free.